After a busy week, the best way to unwind is with a lusciously decadent iced coffee. Creamy, sweet, and smooth Baileys Iced Coffee topped with Baileys whipped cream is my favorite smooth and sweet way to unwind!
Iced coffee is just about perfect but when you add Baileys to the mix it becomes the ideal treat for the end of a long day. That is why I love this unbelievably easy and delicious iced coffee recipe! It’s the perfect way to treat yourself to a little elegance and indulgence, all in one tasty sip, so grab a straw and let’s dig in!
Ingredients you need
- Bailey’s Salted Caramel: The salted caramel version of this creamy liqueur brings a silky caramel flavor that explodes with flavor when mixed with robust iced coffee.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Sweet ice cream makes this cafe creation into an over-the-top indulgence. Use your favorite creamy vanilla bean ice cream in this recipe.
- Whole Milk: Use whole milk or your favorite alternative dairy to complete this creamy coffee.
- Coffee: Choose your favorite beans to brew up the perfect batch of iced coffee for this recipe.
- Baileys Whipped Cream, Zebra Rolls, and Chocolate Sauce: These decorative elements add the delicious finishing touches to this drink.
How To Make Iced Coffee With Baileys From Scratch
- Step One: Brew a strong coffee and allow it to cool.
- Step Two: Prepare the whipped cream and allow it to chill.
- Step Three: In a mixing bowl, froth the bailey and milk with a milk frother.
- Step Four: Add the ice cream to a serving glass.
- Step Five: Into the serving glass, pour the cold coffee followed by the frothed milk mixture.
- Step Six: Garnish this treat with Bailey’s whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and sprinkles of crushed zebra rolls. Enjoy!
- I like to froth the Bailey’s and milk to fully incorporate both elements and prevent any settling.
- Use your favorite brewing method for this drink, but remember, fresh brewed coffee always tastes the best when you brew with filtered water.
- Creamy Flavor: Bailey’s makes a lot of delectable flavors that all pair really well with coffee. Try the almond, pumpkin, or espresso versions of this classic liqueur to have some fun with flavor.
- Non-Dairy: Iced coffee is for everyone, and this creamy Bailey’s Iced Coffee can be non-dairy when made with Almond Milk Bailey’s and non-dairy ice cream and milk.
- Measuring Tools: Jigger or measuring cups will work perfectly.
- Electric Mixer: Use this to make homemade whipped cream.
- Milk Frother
- Drinking Straws
- Metal Pitcher: Optional for mixing up the creamy coffee.
- Ice Cream Scoop Optional.
- Piping Bag With Star Tip: Optional for piping whipped cream.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bailey’s Iced Coffee
Yes! You can double or triple the recipe as needed to make enough of these delicious drinks for the whole party!
The light and creamy taste of this iced coffee is just barely buzzing with Bailey’s flavor, but if you want to make a totally zero-alcohol version, trade the liqueur for a non-alcoholic Irish cream. You can find these alternatives online and at select liquor stores.
More Recipes and Tips You Might Enjoy:
- How to make Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso?
- Whipped Cream with Baileys
- Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Iced Latte Caramel with Homemade Caramel Milk
- Iced Coffee with Milk
- Iced Eggnog Latte
- Iced Lavender Latte
- Iced Honey Latte
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- How much Syrup to Put into Coffee?
- Pumpkin Flavored Whipped Cream
- Eggnog Whipped Cream
- Maple Whipped Cream
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @coffeewithnora and hashtag #coffeewithnora_recipes, so I don’t miss it.
- Jigger, measuring cups
- Electric mixer
- Metal pitcher (optional)
- Ice cream scoop (optional)
- Piping bag with a star tip (optional)
- Drinking straw(s) for serving
- ⅔ cup Coffee strong, freshly brewed, cooled
- ⅔ cup Whole milk or plant based alternative
- 1 oz Baileys Salted Caramel
- 2 Scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Baileys Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Zebra rolls
- Brew a ⅔ cup Coffee – this can be an espresso, but also a cold brew, pour over, AeroPress or French press coffee.⅔ cup Coffee
- Set it aside to cool or brew it over ice cubes.
- Whip the Baileys Whipped cream in a mixing bowl and chill it in the fridge.Baileys Whipped cream
- Place ⅔ cup Whole milk and 1 oz Baileys Salted Caramel in another mixing bowl and froth both with a milk frother.⅔ cup Whole milk, 1 oz Baileys Salted Caramel
- Add 2 Scoops Vanilla ice cream to your serving glass.2 Scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Pour over the cold coffee and then the frothed milk and Baileys mixture.
- Garnish your iced Baileys coffee with the whipped cream and then drizzle chocolate sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle a few Zebra Rolls on top.
- Don’t leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food and beverages unattended
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove