Life is all about savoring the moments of sweetness; that is why I love this light, smooth, sweet, and spicy Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte! Savor a sip of the sweet life with this easy coffee recipe!
It’s bust to let life pass you by without remembering to take sweet moments for yourself. Fix that pattern with this unforgettable Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte!
Every sip of this sensational iced drink is a taste of the Dolce Vita! So slow down and treat yourself to something special with this simple recipe for everyone’s favorite sweet and spicy iced drink!
Ingredients you need
- Cubed Ice: Remember, smaller cubes melt faster, so pick large ice cubes to avoid a watery latte.
- Whole Milk: Baristas use whole milk as the standard, but if you prefer lactose-free or non-dairy milk, those are also excellent choices for this chilly sipper!
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup: This spiced and sweet syrup adds a lovely kick of sweetened cinnamon to the drink. Use my Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, or try your favorite brand. You can add a little extra syrup if you like it on the sweeter side and check out our post about “How much Syrup to put into Coffee?“.
- Espresso Shots: Freshly brewed espresso brings a satisfying kick to this perfect drink. Use your favorite homemade method for brewing espresso, or try an extra strong coffee as a substitute.
Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Step-by-step
How To Make an Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte From Scratch
- Step One: Brew the espresso and set it aside to chill. Alternatively, brew it over ice to cool it quicker.
- Step Two: Fill your serving glass with ice. Add the syrup.
- Step Three: Pour in the coffee followed by the milk of choice.
- Step Four: Dust with cinnamon, serve with a straw, and enjoy!
- Combine the syrup and coffee and stir well before adding the milk. This helps the syrup combine. Alternatively, drizzle the syrup over the top for an intense cinnamon dolce flavor.
- If opting for non-dairy milk, remember to use ‘barista-quality’ products, because they’re enriched with extra vegetable fat for a creamier, more delicious product.
- Remember to brew the coffee using filter water to avoid calcified residue in your cup or brewing equipment.
This recipe tastes so luscious and balanced, but if you want to cut a few calories you can make this drink a little lighter. Trade the whole milk for low-fat plant-based milk or skim milk to save some calories.
- Serving Glass
- Drinking Straw
- Long-Stemmed Spoon
Frequently Asked Questions About Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
No, unfortunately, the basic recipe for this drink includes dairy; however, if you trade dairy milk for your favorite substitute, it can be virtually allergen-free!
This drink is so smooth, sweet, and sippable that you can pair it with practically anything. It is delicious with cake, cookies, and other treats, but it also goes great with weekend brunch or a light afternoon snack!
If you like an iced drink without any watery ice, go for it! Just remember to use cold milk and allow the coffee to cool thoroughly before making this drink without ice. You can also switch the Espresso for a Cold Brew!
More Recipes and Tips You Might Enjoy:
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Iced Latte Caramel
- Iced Lavender Latte
- Iced Eggnog Latte
- Iced Honey Latte
- Eggnog Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Lavender Latte
- Honey Lavender Latte
- Honey Latte
- Iced Coffee with Milk
- Are Coffee Beans Cheaper than Ground Coffee?
- What to put in a Coffee Gift Basket?
- Gifts for Cold Brew Lovers
- How Much Syrup to put into Coffee?
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @coffeewithnora and hashtag #coffeewithnora_recipes, so I don’t miss it.
- Serving glass
- Drinking straw
- 1 Espresso Shot
- Cubed Ice to fill up the glass
- 2 oz Cinnamon dolce syrup add more for a more intense flavor.
- 1 cup Whole milk cold
- Brew 1 Espresso Shot in a metal pitcher or use an AeroPress, French press, cold brew, or filter coffee. To cool the coffee faster, you can brew it over ice.1 Espresso Shot
- Set aside to chill.
- Fill your serving glass with Cubed Ice and pour in 2 oz Cinnamon dolce syrup.Cubed Ice, 2 oz Cinnamon dolce syrup
- Add the coffee and top off the glass with 1 cup Whole milk.1 cup Whole milk
- Serve with a drinking straw and long-stemmed spoon, and enjoy!
- Don’t leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food and beverages unattended
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove