Feel the cool fresh air on your face and the crunch of branches under your feet as you walk through a vibrant maple forest. Open your eyes, and you’re at home with the delicious Maple Whipped Cream.
Something about the earthy sweetness of maple fills our stomachs and our souls! Maple Whipped Cream is a decadent and dreamy garnish so full of maple goodness that you will feel like you’ve lost yourself in a beautiful sea of maple trees.
Commune with your wild side from the comfort of your kitchen by whipping up this yummy recipe!
Ingredients you need
- Whipping Cream: Fresh heavy whipping cream is the traditional choice for this recipe, but if you need a vegan or lactose-free option, try using plant-based heavy cream instead.
- Powdered Sugar: Always remember to sift powdered sugar before using it because it has a tendency to clump.
- Maple Syrup: Real maple syrup has a one-of-a-kind earthy sweetness that cannot be beaten. To bring out the most natural and authentic maple flavor choose a quality syrup. Check the ingredients and be sure that pure maple syrup is the first ingredient. Don’t be afraid to splurge a little on this item because a little syrup goes a long way and a tasty bottle will last a while.
Maple Whip Cream Step-by-step
How To Make Maple Flavored Whipped Cream From Scratch
- Step One: Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until stiff.
- Step Two: Spoon or pipe the maple whipped cream on coffee or treats. Enjoy!
How To Store Maple Whipped Cream
This yummy whipped cream can be stored in the fridge for up to three days. Keep it in an airtight container for freshness.
Can I Freeze Homemade Maple Syrup Whipped Cream?
Yes! Homemade whipped cream freezes well if you follow the right steps. Here’s how:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then take any extra whip and pipe or scoop it into little dollops on the sheet.
- Freeze the cream and transfer it to a freezer-safe bag when it is fully set.
- You can enjoy the frozen maple whipped cream straight out of the freezer!
This maple whipped cream works perfectly as a topping for a pumpkin spice latte!
- Electric Hand Mixer: Use the beater or whip attachment for this whipped cream and remember to chill the mixing tools first to make whipping faster.
- High Mixing Bowl: When making whipped cream a stainless steel or glass bowl is a great choice. Whichever you opt for, don’t forget to pop it in the fridge before mixing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Maple Whip Cream
This airy, maple-infused delight is great on top of coffee or hot black tea. It is delicious with waffles, pancakes, or crepes, and it absolutely sings when paired with apple pie! No matter how you enjoy this luscious treat, it will add flavor and flair to your final drink or dish!
All whipped cream is cursed by being dairy. This means it is pretty perishable; however, this wonderful whip is made with a little powdered sugar and that saves the day! Powdered sugar stabilizes the cream so it will stay whipped longer, making this cream stable for about an hour at room temperature. As a good rule of thumb, use the whip and chill any extra promptly to keep it fresh and fluffy!
More Recipes and Tips You Might Enjoy:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Eggnog Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Flavored Whipped Cream
- How to make Homemade Creamer?
- Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer
- How to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Blend?
- Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
- Cinnamon Syrup
- Christmas Coffee Creamer
- French Press Coffee – Brewing Ratio 1:15
- Can you Whip Coffee Creamer?
- How much Syrup to put into Coffee?
- Can you put Hot Coffee in Glass?
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @coffeewithnora and hashtag #coffeewithnora_recipes, so I don’t miss it.
- Electric hand mixer
- High mixing bowl
- ⅜ cup Whipping cream
- 1 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1-3 tsp Maple syrup
- Pour ⅜ cup Whipping cream, 1 tsp Powdered Sugar, and 1-3 tsp Maple syrup into a tall mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until very stiff.⅜ cup Whipping cream, 1 tsp Powdered Sugar, 1-3 tsp Maple syrup
- Then, spoon the mixture directly onto the coffee or use a pastry bag with a star-shaped trip for a more attractive look and pipe the flavored whipped cream on top of your favorite coffee or dessert.
- Don’t leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food and beverages unattended
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove